Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quoted: Channing Tatum on Military Roles

Channing Tatum, currently starring in Dear John, has a body of work that consists of many military roles. While recently talking with the actor about playing soldiers he said, "You have to love your characters and I love every single one of the soldiers that do what they do. I don’t, even for a second, try to give an illusion that I even know half of what it feels like to be a soldier ’cause I don’t know. I have no clue and I don’t think anyone who hasn’t been one will ever know. I just try to really wear the clothes right and sling the gun right and not try to make them look like an idiot."

To read the whole story, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a teenaged girl all over again when i watch Channings movies....Its not all his looks either (they are definitly a perk) but he is an awesome actor and a good,kind-hearted person!!! When I see his love stories, its so real that I feel the love!!! I know that the American soldiers appreciate ur sensitivity towards their carreers and the fact that u try to portray them in the best light you possibly can!!!! I love u Channing

    ReplyDelete