Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome

So I'm entering the blogosphere. It was only a matter of time before the time came. After last year's attempt to move into producing my own work was derailed by unforeseen circumstances, this seemed like the logical step.
Unlike blogs like Perez, Dlisted and Pinkisthenewblog, The Buzz aims to deal with entertainment news in all realms of the business. Gossip from celebrities personal lives aren't going to be the focal point here. Instead you'll get to know what's going on in the entertainment industry through news, features and analysis.
I'm still getting my bearings on the blogging, so any comments or feedback is helpful...but if it's too critical or negative shoot me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments section.

In the meantime...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment