Cleaning up at this year's awards was Paris Hilton. Winning three awards, the actress won all that she was nominated for -- including Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actress and Worst Screen Couple. Reviled director Uwe Boll received a career achievement award. But Boll might actually be in on the joke. When Fangoria magazine asked if anyone else should win the achievement award his response was, "No one, only me."
This year's winners are:
- Worst Picture: The Love Guru
- Worst Actor: Mike Myers, The Love Guru
- Worst Actress: Paris Hilton, The Hottie and the Nottie
- Worst Supporting Actor: Pierce Brosnan, Mamma Mia!
- Worst Supporting Actress: Paris Hilton, Repo: The Genetic Opera
- Worst Screen Couple: Paris Hilton and either Christin Lakin or Joel David Moore, The Hottie and the Nottie
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Worst Director: Uwe Boll, 1968: Tunnel Rats, In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale and Uwe Boll's Postal
- Worst Screenplay: The Love Guru
- Worst Career Achievement: Uwe Boll