Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Week in Review

Movies: I didn't see anything in theaters -- though I have already added Fired Up! to my Netflix. Sorry I have some kind of crush on AnnaLynne McCord. I did catch Quarantine, which just came out on DVD and sadly it was disappointing. No real scares --though seeing the zombie guy walking on a broken leg bothered me being that I am dealing with a broke foot recovery.

Music: I'm looking for some new stuff. Kelly Clarkson and U2 leaked -- are they any good? Hit me up with some suggestions.

TV: Despite being in the midst of February sweeps it appears that everything is in repeats currently. Finally am caught up to date on Fringe, and now that I'm finally into it the show won't be back until April. And am I the only person who thinks Nip/Tuck has finally become too bizarre between the self pleasuring yoga teacher and the wart monster I don't know how much more I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment